Army Personnel Testing (APT) Testing Control Officer (TCO) Responsibilities
Test Control Officers (TCO) maintaining the Army Personnel Testing (APT) accounts have the following responsibilities:
- Provide this office TCO appointment orders (see Appointment Orders template) when they become TCO. Follow additional distribution instructions on the sample memorandum.
- Provide Alternate TCO (ATCO) orders when the ATCO changes.
- Ensure all TCOs, ATCOs, and Test Examiners (TE) have read the online Duties and Security Awareness Briefing (available at Army Learning Management System (ALMS)).
- Update any of the following items of contact information whenever it changes: Telephone, (commercial and/or DSN), email address, or mailing address.
- Failure to update contact information may result in the test site not receiving the latest policy and test information. If current TCO orders are not on file, the APT program manager will not fill orders for the site. In extreme cases of non-compliance, the site could be closed.
- Perform annual inventory of APT materials. Submit that inventory to the APT program manager for reconciliation upon request.
- Perform an inventory whenever there is a change of TCO.
- Maintain and adhere to a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as specified in AR 611-5 and ensure that testing staff are trained on the SOP and held accountable for policies IAW SOP.
Last Updated: 10/18/2021 2:55:07 PM
*If you experience difficulty using this page, please try a different browser.