Army Credentialing and Continuing Education Services for Soldiers (ACCESS)

Postsecondary Education Complaint System (PECS)

If you have an issue or complaint about a school or training facility that’s eligible to receive GI Bill benefits, you can submit feedback.

  1. Go to the DoD Postsecondary Education Complaint System (, and you will be directed to this link,
  2. On notice and consent statement, select OK
  3. On DoD Postsecondary Education Complaint Intake, select NEXT
  4. On second DoD Postsecondary Education Complaint Intake page, do not click Army.
  6. Veterans Benefits: Were you separated from the military and solely receiving Veterans benefits at the time you experienced your issue? Select NO

This will take you to the complaint system to start the complaint.

Last Updated: 3/26/2024 8:16:42 PM

*If you experience difficulty using this page, please try a different browser.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Act Statement, and our User Terms of Agreement. close banner